Let’s talk about the ACPI SNY5001 device as an example . Pictures in the article with Windows 10. The instruction is suitable for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Open the Device Manager (in Windows 7 you can find it by searching in the Start menu, in Windows 8.1 / 10 press [ + X] and select ‘Device Manager’ ).
- Right-click on the ‘Unknown device ACPI SNY5001’ – ‘Update drivers …’ .
- Search for drivers on this computer .
- Select a driver from the list of already installed ones .
- ‘Install from disk’ -gt, ‘Browse’ .
- Specify the location of the file with the .INF extension in the folder with the downloaded driver (SODFEP-00224384-0042TEMPEXEFOLDERSFEP.inf).
- Click OK and install the driver manually.