|Windows 10 (64)||1.0.8||5.5||Download|
ASUS HiPost is a utility that allows you to quickly and easily copy material and transfer it between devices.
The functions of the application extend the capabilities of the standard clipboard of the Windows operating system, namely:
- synchronization (upload to One Drive for synchronization between the utility and One Drive).
Important! You must sign up for a Microsoft account (or sign in to your account) before you can start using the app.
How to use?
ASUS HiPost is easy to use thanks to automatic synchronization.
The user copies any text, image or link in the usual way for the Windows system. At the same time, the data is synchronized with the ASUS HiPost application and appears there.
Some functionality is available in the utility itself , namely:
- The ‘All’ tab will allow you to sort the presented data by content type.
- The ‘Select all’ tab is used to edit packages.
- ‘Refresh’ – performs forced synchronization (useful in cases where the information did not have time to appear in the program).
- ‘settings’. In this section, you can read the tutorial, view information about the app, and interact with your account.
On a mobile device, everything is also easy to use. All you have to do is highlight the content you want and select ‘Share’. This ASUS HiPost utility will be offered in the menu that appears.
For a more detailed study of the copied text in the utility, double-click on the area with information. Then there will be an increase. Clicking on the link will offer ways to open it.
On a computer, just click on the icon and paste the required text, for example, in the Microsoft Word editor.
On a mobile device, the exchange of information does not differ from standard methods. The exchange takes place using the ‘Share’ function, after which you should select the appropriate option.